Our Last Day!
My feet and ankles were ready, however, the little kid in me wasn't.
My feet and ankles were ready, however, the little kid in me wasn't.
We hopped back and forth between parks today. Rode on our favorite rides in each place.
It was our early morning entry today. We got in an hour before the park opened. Not sure how many other hundreds of people got to do the same thing, but the lines were pretty short. We went on Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters first thing.


We waited in line to go in pixie hollow to meet Tinkerbell and the fairies. We probably waited 45 minutes
We went to Jedi Training in hopes that Zach would be picked to go up. He was so excited to maybe become a padawan, and learn some moves. Before the training began one of the Disney workers said that 32 kids are chosen. The "Jedi Master" feels the force and calls you out. Those who are more energetic and rowdy might be picked. So Zach and I made a fool of ourselves, trying to draw attention to him. It didn't work. Our "FORCE" wasn't strong enough. Zach had fun watching the other kids though. They taught them a few moves and then they had to fight the dark side in order to complete their training. That was when Darth Vader and Darth Maul came out. They each fought one or the other and then got a certificate afterwards.
Darth Vader asking
"Who will join me?" "Who will come to the Dark Side?"
Yoda talks at the end (Speakers) and states they all did well etc, etc.
When it was over and we were waiting in line for another ride, Zach asked Dave and I if we heard Yoda talking from heaven. (Since he died in the movie.)
Also, after we left watching the Jedi training, Zach said: "mom, dad, you know what?"
"I would go with Darth Vader" - "I want to be on the Dark Side" - "I want to be bad" -
"I want to be just like Darth Maul" I can just picture him THE only one that would raise his hand in the whole crowd and go to the dark side. LOL!! I laughed out loud. Dave and I got a kick out of that. We laughed about it all day.
We always get a picture of Ali in the "A". Zach had to accompany her this time. He wanted to lie down on the "C" and I didn't realize it at the time but A
li had her fist up shaking it when I took the picture, cause she wanted to lie down there instead. It actually looks like she is going to stab him or something.
Grizzly River Run - Ali really loves the water rides. Once she and Dave went on it, Zach had to go too. He wore the poncho that Dave bought for me when we first went on it. He didn't get as wet that time.
Ali didn't mind!
California Screamin....this is right before they shoot off like a rocket. I caught them with my quick shot mode on my camera. Pretty Cool!
Tryin on hats again....SO FUN!
One funny thing, we got off Splash Mountain and Zach saw Rabbit standing by Pooh and Tigger. He was so hilarious! Just had to go see him and get his autograph. We haven't ever seen Rabbit at the park before. So this was exciting to them.
And then Brier Fox too.
Splash Mountain again....a few times actually. he he
Goofy - We love Goofy.
Tower of Terror - Last Time
Zach wouldn't even look up this time. Just buried his head in Dave's side.
Last picture with the cousins....just before we left the park and headed to the hotel, for some much needed rest.
Hayley, Ali, Zach and Jaxsen
1 comment:
wow - Great trip! you packed a lot of action into 4 days!
Post a Comment