On Friday, March 27th, we had another fun filled day with the cousins. It was also my dad's day off and he came with. On the way into town we stopped at a few places so he could do his errands. Then he dropped us off and went and got a hair cut. He came back about an hour later and played with the kids. It was SOOOO fun. That was our first trip to the children's museum since they moved to Gateway. I think we were there for almost 4 hours and the kids would have stayed longer. They had so many neat things to play with and experiment. Thanks Aunt Hilerie for organizing making it happen. ;)



2 comments:
we love the discovery gateway. it is so much fun, a little pricey i think but so much fun. what a fantastic way for kids to learn important things they are not even realizing they are learning! i loved the upstairs science stuff too!
How fun! I bet Ali and Zach had a blast, and I bet you had a blast watching them. I wish I was there to do fun things like that with you guys. It is so cool your dad went with you too.
As always, give the kids hugs for me.
Love you!
Post a Comment