Welcome

~Your Children Will become what You are; So be what You want them to be. - David Bly


~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.


~"There is always morning where life gives us another opportunity to make things good."

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Puppy Lovers Band


I have a daughter with a dream.


Alicyn goes into her room and works for hours at her desk.


While helping her clean her room I found the puppy lover's band. Anyone want to join? There is a sign up sheet.

5 comments:

Chad and Kristina said...

Where can I sign up? She's so cute!

Rhonda said...

oh my! that made me laugh outloud. so adorable and so glad you shared!

Carrie said...

i love it! i used to do stuff like that when i was little. very fun. i bet her band would rock!

Chelle said...

Will you pencil me in please? I would love to be in that band. Arobale Ali!

Highlights said...

That's really cute :)