Welcome

~Your Children Will become what You are; So be what You want them to be. - David Bly


~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.


~"There is always morning where life gives us another opportunity to make things good."

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Houston We Have a Problem & Merry Christmas!

So - our computer was infected with the Internet Explorer virus that was on the national news last week. We are out of commission! So sad to not be able to read blogs and catch up with everyone - especially at this time of year. We hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your families.

I love Christmas and the whole meaning. Our Savior's Birth. My mom and I were out shopping a few nights ago and we passed a house that said HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS. It was a big banner that stretched across the front of their house. It made us chuckle - that really is it. What a blessing that he came to earth and was born for us. He lived for us, to show us the way, he died for us.

HE LOVES US! and knows each one of us personally. Why else would he do what he did?

I am so blessed with great friends, you mean a lot to me. Have a fabulous holiday. I hope that our computer will be back up and working properly soon. Until then - ;)

A few of our favorite Christmas songs are here on our blog. Ali's all time favorite is Mary Did You Know?

6 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

Sorry to hear about the virus. It happened to us once, and it was horrible. I hope you can get things fixed soon!

Chelle said...

I hope you guys had a fantastic Christmas. I enjoyed reading your Christmas letter, and loved the picture of the children and pets. :) Here's to wishing you all the best for the new year.

Love you loads!

Jaynan said...

I have missed your blog updates! I'm so sorry about your computer. How did it pick it up?

We hope you all had a very merry day yesterday!

Carrie said...

i hope gregg can get you going better! sorry! it reminds us how much we depend on our computers.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Cindy said...

Oh I love you too! I'm so sorry I missed you the other day but I LOVE the chapstick so thank you! I love Ali and think she's adorable. She's so much fun and sweet, we're totally girlfriends now!I hope you feel better soon so I can see your sweet face! I hate being sick (espcially having sick kids!) it's no fun. love you lots and I'll talk to you soon!

TAMMY ELIZABETH said...

Missing your blog entries! If you need help with your computer bring it over. Nathan is a wiz at fixing computers! By the way congrats on your new calling! You are going to be an awesome camp director!!!!