Welcome

~Your Children Will become what You are; So be what You want them to be. - David Bly


~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.


~"There is always morning where life gives us another opportunity to make things good."

Friday, May 9, 2008

Girls Night Out!

Since I haven't been home to get my invitations out I decided I had better post it. Hopefully you will get a paper invitation soon. They are sitting on my table. (ho hum)
FRIDAY, MAY 16TH FROM 5:00PM TO 8:00PM - MY HOUSE
Come and see all the newest products from, Scentsy, Lia Sophia, and Creative Memories. Consultants from all three will be available for questions.
(My sister is now a scentsy consultant)

No pressure to buy, just come and have a fun night out. Children are welcome,

Zach and Ali are always looking for friends to play with.

No comments: