Welcome

~Your Children Will become what You are; So be what You want them to be. - David Bly


~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.


~"There is always morning where life gives us another opportunity to make things good."

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Babies Update

So our cousin with the triplets was in the hospital for a few days. They gave the babies steroids to try and get their lungs developed faster etc. Last week she started labor and they were able to get that stopped. She is dilated to a 2 and 60% effaced. She needs to make it at least 6 more weeks. In 6 weeks she will be 33 weeks and they were going to deliver the babies at 33 weeks. She was released from the hospital a few days later but is now on strict bed rest. I think it is going to be a long 6 weeks for her. We have loaned some movies to hopefully get her mind off being stuck in bed for so long.
A lot has happened since I posted last. I need to take some time and catch up. Hopefully one of these days soon. I hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Nelson Family said...

Steph, Thanks for stopping by our blog. I too am glad we can chat online, because I never get a chance to talk to you! Keep in touch! - Tricia

Jaynan said...

Wow. Six weeks would be a long time to be stuck in bed. I hope the babies wait!