
Zach is taking an intro to sports class, with a focus on Soccer. When I told Dave that I signed him up he told me that was a sissy sport. Anyway, this class is an introduction and helps them to learn to listen to their coach and also coordination. Which I think is just great!!! Zach absolutely loves it! Everyday he ask's me, "mom, is today my soccer class?" His cousin Hayley is in the same class and it is a hoot to watch them. They do different relay races and all kinds of exercises with the ball. He has gotten to where he doesn't need to touch the ball with his hands, and it didn't take long at all. One of the funny things that they do, which I like to watch....is their coach will flip a hula hoop out so it is rolling pretty fast and they have to run and catch it before it tips over. Luckily they do that exercise one at a time, or there would be kid collisions everywhere.
At the end of class they get a soccer ball stamp on their hand! Which they think is the best thing. PS...look at the red faces!










3 comments:
What a fun class! I love when you can find fun classes like that. It looks like that class is the same classroom Ella has taken a class in before. I'll have to ask you where it is. Love the pictures!
that looks so fun!
That looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment