Welcome

~Your Children Will become what You are; So be what You want them to be. - David Bly


~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.


~"There is always morning where life gives us another opportunity to make things good."

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Wishes in 2008

Happy New Year!
We hope that you all have lots of love and laughter in 2008. We are looking forward to a new year and new adventures in our family. We wish you all the best to you and yours.

I am grateful for your friendship and for all the support and kindness.
You mean a lot to me and my family I hope you know that.

3 comments:

Jaynan said...

we love having you as neighbors, and friends. We wis you a very happy new year too!

Steph said...

Jaynan, I must say ditto back to you! Thanks!

Chelle said...

Yay! Happy New Year! Sorry I'm just now getting around to commenting. Call it busy, call it slacking, whatever you will. Let's hope this new year brings us much joy and many wonderful adventures. I love you to itty bitty pieces!

Loads of love,
Michelle